hi Reinsley,

can't you use this code and use different hours for futures and the index ?

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg43444.html

regards, Ed






----- Original Message ----- 
  From: reinsley 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 4:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus data, Monthly data compression


    
  Ed,

  Concerning weekly or montly compression, I found an issue because of 
  extra quotations send after market hour's.

  http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/141645

  This is easily seen with fibonacci plot for example.

  I did not find the way to set up hours for futures and different hours 
  for indexes.

  I got no answer to my question...

  Best regards

  Edward Pottasch a écrit :
  > 
  > 
  > thanks, regards, Ed
  > 
  > 
  > 
  > ----- Original Message -----
  > *From:* Tomasz Janeczko <mailto:[email protected]>
  > *To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
  > *Sent:* Wednesday, October 21, 2009 12:05 PM
  > *Subject:* Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus data, Monthly data compression
  > 
  > 
  > 
  > This will be fixed in 5.29.2
  > 
  > Best regards,
  > Tomasz Janeczko
  > amibroker.com
  > 
  > ----- Original Message -----
  > *From:* Edward Pottasch <mailto:[email protected]>
  > *To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
  > *Sent:* Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:07 AM
  > *Subject:* [amibroker] Quotes Plus data, Monthly data compression
  > 
  > hi,
  > 
  > does anyone use Quotes Plus EOD data and also have a problem
  > with the display of monthly data?
  > 
  > I use Amibroker 5.29 Beta and find on both computers where I am
  > running QP there seems to be a faulty compression with monthly
  > data. I checked with the helpdesk but sofar this problem has not
  > been confirmed.
  > 
  > Attached an example of how it looks. Since I find this on 2
  > computers it seems to be a problem maybe with 5.29 beta? Could
  > someone check? I tried opening a new database but to no avail.
  > 
  > thanks, Ed
  > 
  > 
  > 
  > 



  

Reply via email to