Greetings all --

An earlier post in this thread:
"I also read Connor's book and found many of his strategies worked, probably
because they were simple. I did not find that scaling in, as is being
discussed in this thread, worked better than just buying a full position.
Anyone else come up with the same conclusions?
Larry"

I have done quite a lot of research into scaling in, scaling out, placing
stops, moving stops to break even, and so forth.  I have found very few
situations where scaling in or scaling out was a better implementation
technique than full entry and full exit.

Thanks,
Howard