I don't trust the ARRgghhL! No way, no how! Just my 50ยข worth.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK

Remember in 2007- 2008 when the ARRL backed down from
their attempt to get FCC regulation by bandwidth?

At that time we heard a League official state
that "we needn't expect a further effort by the ARRL to get
bandwidth controls into FCC rules for at least two years - not
until the League had a chance to "educate" the members
and other amateurs on the matter and "get them on-board".

Now in early 2010 that amount of time has passed and the
IARU plan is under review - interesting.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohns...@aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/
Radio is your best entertainment value.