In my opinion, the two changes that would make the most improvement to
our hobby would be:

1> Cease the marginalization of the AM mode and rightly consider it
another mode of phone operation that should not be limited to any
sub-band or minor portion of the total phone allocation regardless of
the bandwidth that it consumes. (Nobody's attacking the ESSB'ers)

AND

2> Require all contests to be restricted to a portion of all bands of
intended operation so as to preserve an unobstructed area of all bands
for non-contesters.

Other than that, quit making more stupid rules and leave us alone.

73,
ldb
K5WLF