Greetings,

 

Due to other reasons, I had to re-install SatPC32, a registered version.

I deleted the old SatPC32 first, before installing the version from AMSAT NA, 

via internet. The installation seems to be trouble free, and the program is 
working 

fine, as far as I can tell.

 

The problem encountered is that I cannot get the program to track the radio. 
Nothing.

There is indication on the CI-V remote cable that the computer port is working. 
Smal 

deflection on the VTVM.

 

I used a different application, in which the radio scans frequencies. No 
problems experienced.

I switched from the IC-821H to the IC-910H, and that radio also scanned, 
eliminating both radios.

 

I changed CI-V addresses with no avail. Both radios will not track with the 
SatPC32 program.

 

Any advice out there? Thanks in advance.

 

Peter, NH6VB
                                          
_________________________________________________________________
The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_3
_______________________________________________
Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

Reply via email to