Hi Erich I now have almost the same problem.
I had version 11.4 on my COMPAQ laptop running windows XP. I have been using it with an interface to tune my Yaesu FT-736R particularly for mode L and S on AO-51. It has worked well for several years. But every year when I renewed my AMSAT-NA membership I ordered a CD with the latest SatPC32 version. As 11.4 worked for what I wanted I never upgraded. However the other day in deleting old keps from the file I accidently deleted something else and I lost the map dissplay. So I decided it was time to upgrade. I deleted version 11.4. While deleting a message came up 4 or 5 times about it being linked or associated with other progams and did I want them removerd. As it indicated there would be no problem if they remained I hit NO. I installed version 12.6 and everything runs all OK except there is no signal out of the RS232 port when C+ is on. I have selected the 736R rx and baud rate of 4800 Com-port is 0 and CAT delay is 20 and checked CAT control. I am not too good on computer operation so will need fairly detailed help. Clare VE3NPC ----- Original Message ----- From: "Erich Eichmann" <[email protected]> To: "Peter Scheller" <[email protected]> Cc: <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 3:08 AM Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: SatPC32 with IC-821H / IC-910H > Peter, > I will answer your mail off the list. > 73s, Erich, DK1TB > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Peter Scheller" <[email protected]> > To: "amsat-bb" <[email protected]> > Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 10:46 PM > Subject: [amsat-bb] SatPC32 with IC-821H / IC-910H > > >> >> Greetings, >> >> Due to other reasons, I had to re-install SatPC32, a registered version. >> >> I deleted the old SatPC32 first, before installing the version from AMSAT >> NA, >> >> via internet. The installation seems to be trouble free, and the program >> is working >> >> fine, as far as I can tell. >> >> The problem encountered is that I cannot get the program to track the >> radio. Nothing. _______________________________________________ Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author. Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program! Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
