From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Peter Portanova
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:21 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AO-7 is not OK

Tim,

As usual, very informative information on "The Grand Land",  AO-7!  Tim you
remind me of only a few  professional athletes who respect the game, know
it's history and play it "correctly".  Well, AO-7 is like an aging athlete,
don't put to much pressure on her or ask her to do to much.  I'm
disappointed in a few operators who don't understand or care what too much
power can do to a linear satellites passband, if this was HF everybody would
be doing it, thank you for teaching all of us Tim.

73's Pete
WB2OQQ
www.massapequanyweather.com