Hello friends,

Some friends wrote that the batteries of the AO-7 will not work. However when
analyzing the data made available by Mike in your web site I saw that the
results of telemetry for the voltage of the batteries and its load are
different in each decoding ...

I am convinced that the AO-7 is not in Mode C and would make an appeal to all
users of the "Grand Old Girl" using only QRP until your ready reestablishment.

Thank you all for answers and guidance.

73'

Piraja, PS8RF

" Nobody is born knowing "

The Amateur Radio is supportive and helpful in any circumstance.