Bob etal,

Your discussion has prompted me to "throw up" a yagi (2m7) quickly in
anticipation of ARISSat-1.   Viewing ISS from Alaska is much
simpler:  Just point due south on the horizon as ISS rises no more
than 15 deg and usually half that angle.  Living near 61 deg N
latitude makes the ISS 51 deg maximum sub-satellite longitude very
low in the southern sky and at maximum range.

I even have a preamp to use.  Hoping to capture telemetry.

73, Ed - KL7uW

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45