Surplus KCT

I have at my QTH a Kansas City Tracker board with a printed manual and a copy of the KCT.ZIP file. The owner of the board, George-WA5KBH, would like to find it a home. To acquire it contact me (Al-N7EQF) directly by email. The cost of acquiring the item is to pay for the shipping cost (flat rate priority mail envelope), commit a donation to AMSAT and promise not to ask me any questions concerning how to install, configure, or operate it (I do not know). The board is un-tested and may or may not work, no known reason to suspect it's condition.

Thanks - Al - N7EQF