I have my original PacardBell P100 desktop with win95 which has been gathering dust on a shelf. It has ISA slots and parallel port which would probably be ideal for running KC Tracker. I offer it for sale for $50-OBO (as-is with keyboard and mouse but no monitor) plus shipping (best to go parcel-post from my zip 99635).

I kept it since these old machines have little or no residual value in case I wanted to run some old legacy sw. But I also have a IBM P90 Thinkpad with win95 for this purpose (I also use it for packet and a DOS cw keyboard program).

73, Ed - KL7UW