Eric Knaps
Satellite manager UBA

http://www.on4hf.be

Op 24/05/2012 21:07, Alan P. Biddle schreef:
Eric,

Congratulations!  It is indeed amazing.  A suggestion is to use a cheap
digital recorder for recording your contacts.  You can replay the QSOs
later, verify calls, and log them.  I use a "Y cord" to the earpiece and
recorder, but some recorders will pass the audio through.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Eric Knaps, ON4HF
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:50 PM
To: Amsat - BBS
Subject: [amsat-bb] My first portable sat qso made today.

Hello all,

Today I made my first portable satellite qso in my backyard via SO-50.
I bought an arrow antenna from www.vpa-systems.pl and connected a
portable to it.
I didn't know it was that easy! I worked EA7HZZ and a German station
(forgot his call because I was to excited)
What a nice hobby we have!

73,
Eric.