Eric Knaps
Satellite manager UBA

http://www.on4hf.be

Op 25/05/2012 05:23, i8cvs schreef:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Knaps, ON4HF"<on...@telenet.be>
To: "Amsat - BBS"<amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:49 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] My first portable sat qso made today.

Hello all,

Today I made my first portable satellite qso in my backyard via SO-50.
I bought an arrow antenna from www.vpa-systems.pl and connected a
portable to it.
I didn't know it was that easy! I worked EA7HZZ and a German station
(forgot his call because I was to excited)
What a nice hobby we have!

73,
Eric.

--
Amateur Radio Station ON4HF
Eric Knaps

http://www.on4hf.be

Hi Eric, ON4HF

I am very surprised that you as a "Satellite manager UBA" made your
first portable satellite contact only yersterday and you was so excited !

Congratulations!  It is indeed amazing.

73" de i8CVS Domenico