Hi Emanuele,

Right. But what is that in terms of what normally gets described? For example, I have a Digital TV card for my computer (Pinnacle PCTV HD). It says it does "ATSC digital TV (HDTV up to 1080i, and SDTV)" and "Clear QAM (unencrypted digital cable)".

Am I even close?

Greg  KO6TH

I0ELE wrote:
HAMTV stream will be transmitted at 1.3 MSym/s or at 2.0 MSym/s.
Technical specs of the set-top box indicate the range of the decoded stream. Generally this range is from 2 to 45 MSym/s, therefore if you need to buy it, you should select one that can guarantee a range from 1 to 45 MSym/s.

Emanuele I0ELE