A member of our radio club is familiar with the rocket, from some past work.
He said that the sensors are not keyed, and the "This side up" label is in
rather small print.  Between that and Murphy, I wonder why this wasn't a more
frequent occurrance...

Greg. KO6TH

Alan <wa4...@gmail.com> wrote:
>An interesting article on the recent launch failure of a Proton-M:
>
>http://preview.tinyurl.com/kt5x9hw
>
>The latest in a long line of bizarre, expensive errors in the world
>launch business.
>
>73s,
>
>Alan
>WA4SCA

- Sent from my new toy; pls excuse tupos.