Maybe the un-assembled frame was oriented "nose" down when he installed them...so "this side up" made sense...

Roger
WA1KAT

On 07/21/2013 12:46 PM, Greg D. wrote:
A member of our radio club is familiar with the rocket, from some past work.  He said
that the sensors are not keyed, and the "This side up" label is in rather small
print.  Between that and Murphy, I wonder why this wasn't a more frequent occurrance...

Greg. KO6TH

Alan <wa4...@gmail.com> wrote:
An interesting article on the recent launch failure of a Proton-M:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kt5x9hw

The latest in a long line of bizarre, expensive errors in the world
launch business.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA

- Sent from my new toy; pls excuse tupos.