Sorry Erich,
It's in the upper RIGHT corner here with me :-)

73,
Eric.

Amateur radio station ON4HF
Satellite manager UBA
Member Amsat-UK
Member Amsat-ON

Eric Knaps
Waterstraat 30
B-3980 Tessenderlo
Belgium

http://www.on4hf.be

Erich Eichmann schreef op 29/04/2014 20:25:
The program displays "Satellite in Sun" or "eclipsed" in the upper left corner of the SatPC32 main window (above the date and time box). The program WinListen displays an "E" between date and time if the satellite is eclipsed.
73s, Erich, DK1TB