Thanks for the FOX-1 thermal data! (36 C variation per orbit)

PCSAT (10" cubesat) has less than 15C variation on its sides  with its 0.6
RPM spin and 35% eclipses, but this is because the sides are made of 1/8"
aluminum and have a huge 1/8" center deck that is thermally connected to
the center of each face, providing great communication from the sun side to
the other sides.  Notice, this was a HEAVY satellite because we just
overbuilt it to make sure the heat was evenly distributed.