Hello. I recently downloaded a tarball to play with ir a little, with
the idea of doing some stuff with the sounds amsn loads on certain
events.
Well, the thing is that I've been having a hard time trying to spot
the  piece of code that will let me tinker with the  sounds associated
with those events (specifically, I was looking for the place  that
handles when a contact goes online, and where does it load
online.wav; I found the showUser proc in gui.tcl, but it doesn't seem
to  know anything about the sound); maybe you could lend me a hand
here?
Well, hope you can help me. In any case, thank you!
Saludos from Argentina,

Juan