You're still reading slashdot?

Jérôme

Courriel:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

MSN Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

iChat & AIM:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Skype: germinator5000

Le 24 août 2006 à 09:07, Vivia Nikolaidou a écrit :

"Microsoft is working together with the UK Child Exploitation & Online
Protection Centre to help protect Windows Live Messenger Users. UK
users will be able to report suspected sexual predators directly to
the police. From the article: 'Microsoft will add a "report abuse"
icon to Messenger that will link any users worried about their
anonymous internet buddies directly to online police services. Set up
earlier this year to provide a single point of contact for the public,
law enforcers and the communications industry to report the targeting
of children online, CEOP offers advice and information to parents and
potential victims of abuse and works with police forces around the
world to protect children.'"

Oh WOW, that's like THE feature we must include on aMSN! :D :D :D

Well, I guess that most abuse reports will be children playing and
trying to see what happens, so whoever is receiving these abuse
reports will have to report abuse back to ab-users :D

Vivia

--
"Where is the life that we have lost in living?
 Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?

OEO;