LOOOOL, soooo true! :D
and about those who want the plugin to send everything to my personal email...
humm... no, but it would be nice to have an
invisible plugin that captures webcam and log conversations and sends them to
me! you know I'm a bit of a curious person, and this
makes for a perfect 'reality chat' show... (big borther/loft story kind of
thing...)

KKRT