Yep, I agree, it is not easy/impossible...
Also, about those rules, I do agree about it 'in theory'.. but I feel 'in
practice', it will only generate
another start of lazyness if we have to add procedures before being able to do
something...
+ someone might want to work on something out of the blue, without it being
clearly defined (like Karel and
this webcam canvas thing, it was written nowhere, but it was a good idea and
good work...)

KKRT