Ok, thx, I'm glad that YOU ARE STILLL ALIVEEEEEEEEEE... lol, seriously though,
the inactivity of the ML is
killing me...
anyways, thx for the answer.. I also like the amsn-messenger.net BUT, as I said
in an earlier email, to avoid
any problems with M$, we should officially name the product.. we'll keep
'amsn', but we need to define the
meaning of the acronym, and I was thinking about "Another MeSseNger".. with
amsn-messenger, it becomes
"another messenger-messenger"? + it looks too much like "msn messenger"... so I
wouldn't vote for
amsn-messenger, even if it's nice!
about the "amsn.biz is available" wtf is 'biz ? I also saw it when searching
for available domains, it told me
"amsn.biz is available", but I never saw this ".biz" extension, what's that for
? humm.. ok, after some
google, it seems to be for "biz -> business" so, it's for e-commerce and
marketing websites (mostly)... so, no
.biz for me:)
so we have :
amsn-project.net
-Tom
-Youness

amsn-team.net
-Phil

amsn-messenger.net
- Harry ?
- Lord Zak ?

please complete the vote, the decision is not yet made!!!

KKRT