Ok,
thx for the info...
I'd be interested in knowing what are the solution for a protected system in
case that iptables can't run
(and I still don't understand why it won't run)... how 'secure' is the system
without iptables....
(firewalling taken care of by the host system?)
not important for me to know this because I already made my choice...
thx anyway!

KKRT