Hello.. I don't think it's because of the new website...I think it *might* be
because of this :
[EMAIL PROTECTED] website]$ grep amsn-devel bugs/lang/*
bugs/lang/en:$trans['nomessage']='ERROR! No report was sent. This means that
eighter there is no error or that the bugreporting system
has a error. If latter is the case, please manualy send the bugreport.amsn file
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]';
bugs/lang/en:$trans['invalid']="ERROR! Invalid bug report. Please try to send
it to us manually to [EMAIL PROTECTED]";
bugs/lang/en:$trans['thankyou']="Thank you for helping us by sending a bug
report! If you want to send more comments or are interested
in helping us fix this bug, you can join the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.
Your bug ID is $1.";
bugs/lang/en:$trans['blocked']="We're sorry but you have been banned. You can
contact the amsn-devel mailing list for more
information.";

KKRT