Hi,
I haven't much time...
First, as some already said, I think that coloring nicknames according to the
status should be back as it is clearer to see the state of a contact (no need
to read)...
Second, I think sounds should be changed because I think they come from M$N
(correct me if I am wrong..)
Third, I think smileys are strange too... So.... ;)
Four, it seems there is a little bug with the first contact of each group
where DP and smiley are over the group head background...
Apart that, I think this skin is really good ;)
Phil