Totally Agree.

2007/2/15, Tommy Quist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Oh and yes, I forgot, I agree with whomever said it that the tabs aren't
too great, since you know, they're not tabs, but buttons. It somehow eminds
me of when GNOME decided to go along with the terrible terrible idea of
using buttons instead of an address bar in Nautilus.

On 2/15/07, Tommy Quist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> didn't read the whole thing about this, so if I'm saying nothing new, do
> ignore me...
>
> So I just checked the skin, and I think it looks quite good. What is a
> bit annoying though is the large contrast between the strongly visible tops
> of the groups, and the very thin dotted line around it. I think the dotted
> line is good the way it is, but the top would probably look better thinner,
> or lighter.
>
> On 2/15/07, Gustavo A. Diaz < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >     Yes! is why i've asked to tile that image, not to use the
> > buddies... but some other pixmap, and as you say, a smaller image of course.
> > Is what i was thinking. Because is in vain to use one BG image not tiled
> > when someone maximize the amsn window. Just what i think :)
> >
> > Cheers.
> >
> > Youness Alaoui escribió:
> >
> > 3 - don't worry, you'll often get multiple times the same critic, you must
accept it, it doesn't mean "damn it,
> > we told you to do this and you didn't!" it only means "yes, I agree that this
should be done", so you know it's

> > not "only me" who don't like the smileys or whatever...
> > nothing forces you to reply to the same critic twice, just let them be sent
so you know how many people think
> > the same thing, but answer just once.
> >

> > 4 - not sure about tiles, maybe as an option (if it's easy to do it with
tk, otherwise no reason to do it...)
> [...]
> > Third, I think smileys are strange too... So.... ;)
> > Four, it seems there is a little bug with the first contact of each group
> >

> > where DP and smiley are over the group head background...
> > Apart that, I think this skin is really good ;)
> > Phil
> >
> > Le Wednesday 14 February 2007 13:35:59 Gustavo A. Diaz, vous avez écrit:
> >
> >  I accept critics, but i prefer suggestions for the new default... as i
> > say the last email... this will be NOT as emerald2.0 is....
> >
> > Now people... please make a list of what you think it should be improved
> >

> > to fit the New Default one.
> >
> > tonighx escribió:
> >
> >  Sorry, but I don't like the new skin at all
> > it's too bold, "winXP like"
> > I have win in the classical 98 theme, and emerald really don't fit
> > IMHO the default skin shoul be as simple as possible,
> >

> > and leave fancy things to the extra skins
> >
> > 2 - the border around my DP is just stealing space for the DP itself
> >
> > 3 - also for me the border+background color around the chat window is
> > too big and weird
> >

> > 5 - I liked the different nick colors for personal status, they were
> > much more visible than just the icon
> >
> > 6 - the "invisibe" winicon is identical to the "online" one. I tried
> > to edit it to red (like it was in old times) or gray (like WLM), but I
> >

> > couldn't find a free icon editor supporting transparency
> >
> > 7 - the "close tab" button doesn't look like a "close tab" button but
> > like a popup list button, this could be confusing
> >

> > sorry for the avalanche of critics, but I REALLY don't like this
> >
> > tongihx
> >
> > 2007/2/14, Gustavo A. Díaz
> >
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> >  Hola.
> >
> > 1- Of course, i am planning a nice one for Emerald2.0 too.. i feel
> >
> >   that
> >
> >   Emerald does not fit even for the skin.
> > 2- yeah... i just didnt managed to put another one till wait to
> > implement
> > same as NewCL there.
> > 3- I dont have that border you say :S. Maybe could you show me with a
> >

> > pic?
> > 4- Yeah KKRT, because those smile are not mine, but from OpenWengo
> > Project
> > (that are GNU/GPL). So.. with time i hope i could make a new set.
> >
> > 2007/2/13, Youness Alaoui
> >
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> >  back agian.. tried emerald 2 and I think :
> > 1 - thebackground should change :p
> > 2 - the background color of the top section of the CL is not nice,
> >
> >   it
> >
> >   looks like a tk frame :s
> >
> >              3 - the border+background color around the chat window is too
big

> >   and
> >
> >   weird, why is it like that ?
> >
> >              4 - didn't like the smileys too much :s but I hated them with
> >
> >  stylistic
> > then got used to them...I wonder if we
> >
> >              should keep them or change them or adapt them to look nicer ?
btw