Andre: sorry! :( I just didn't read your mail until the end :( really,
really sorry about this :(

In short: there is one corrupted cached display picture that makes your
libpng crash. Open your cache folder with any program (it is libpng after
all), find the image that makes it bug and delete it.

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, Youness Alaoui wrote:

> Vivia : I think you were wrong in yelling at him, he took the time to read
> the FAQ (wich is already rare) and
> followed the FAQ's instructions, it's our fault for not saying to look in the
> forums and report if it's
> unreported.
> Andre : You're right, and sorry, it's our fault for giving that mail info in
> the FAQ, at that time, the
> forums didn't exist yet.
> I will update the FAQ so we don't get anymore in this kind of situation. I
> will also add to it that unanswered
> questions should be searched in the forums or something like that...
>
> KKRT
>

> On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 06:55:35PM +0000, André Lemos wrote:
> > I've already admitted that it was my mistake not to look on the forums
> > (I thought it was out of the scope), so no need for this much fuss.
> >
> > have fun
> >
> > Vivia Nikolaidou wrote:
> > > First I thought that Youness yelled at you before I did, so no need for
> > > me
> > > to yell again. But your answer made me even angrier than I was when I saw
> > > your message.
> > >
> > > HAVE YOU SEARCHED THE DAMN FORUM?... You know the word FORUM, right? I
> > > suppose it's different from FAQ!
> > >
> > > That FAQ entry is about bug reports caused by UNKNOWN reasons. This is
> > > for
> > > a well KNOWN reason OUTSIDE aMSN. Your libpng is crashing. Now, please do
> > > NOT answer this thread again.
> > >

> > ok :-)

---

"Where is the life that we have lost in living?
 Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?
 Where is the knowledge that we have lost in information?"

OEO;