well, gmail is stupid then, because changing the subject means nothing, unless
as soon as you change the
subject, the mail thread below (the 'vivia wrote...' part) disappears from your
mail...
and what happens if you write a new mail but with the same subject as an old
thread ?
you use the forums right ? you know you can specify a subject for each post you
do.. so do you think the forums
will create a new thread everytime someone puts a subject line in their 'Post
Reply' different than the subject
from the thread they're replying to ? NO, because you do a REPLY on a THREAD.
So gmail is stupid and
the other 'webmails' you used are also stupid, that's my opinion.
If there's any standard somewhere concerning this shit, I hope someone will
forward the link to these webmails
of yours so you can learn how it works once gmail tells you how to use a mail
client.
about the 'michael moore' thread, don't you think it should go into the same
thread instead of a new one ? since
it IS related to the previous posts right ? it's just the subject line that
changed...

KKRT