I didn't understand what you meant :p
but the 'do not show this dialog anymore', I don't like.. I prefer the setting
of show always, show background,
never...
and the hide/cancel.. you wouldn't 'hide' a download, in a download manager,
you remove a download once
finished, if you remove it while transfering it's a cancel. The buttons should
apply to the downloads, if you
want to hide/close the download manager, you would simply close its tab like
any other chat window...

KKRT