Hi everyone,

I tried with 2-3 different people and with different WLM versions, even
M$N 7.5 . This looked pretty reproduceable, although it didn't happen 100%
of the time.

Send webcam from aMSN to WLM - works. Stop the webcam, send it again, WLM
crashes. Restart WLM, send webcam from aMSN again, crashes. Restart aMSN,
works until you stop it.

I guess there's something wrong with the headers?