Hi, everyone!
I know this thing might have been asked before but I thought about
opening a discussion here to take a closer look at pros and cons.
Here's the point: many people I know don't care about features and
customization, they just take a fast look at the gui and if they don't
like it, they trash it. Nothing's really wrong with the gui, aMSN is
nice even if it uses Tcl/Tk. They say that font size is too big, and
that they've got no space left on the screen because if they resize it
they have to scroll up and down, left and right to do common actions.
As you're guessing, they don't even know there's a font option in
Preferences.
I propose to slightly reduce the DEFAULT font size and windows resolution.
What do you think about it?

Montblanc