Also, I forgot...
Mobile users (which currently uses mobile.png pixmap) I think it needs and
emblem too in this mode. I say "I think" cause i don't know how WLM handles
those users when offline. Since actually in aMSN, if we enable show the DP
of the users, and we have mobile users, does not look right.

Correct if i am wrong... how WLM look like there?

Cheers.

2009/4/21 Youness Alaoui <kakar...@kakaroto.homelinux.net>

> Hi,
>
> I agree with it all.. I'd like to see some option in the skins's setting
> like "dp_in_cl_size"or something similar, also some options to say where (4
> corners) of the 'dp frames' the dp should be...
>
> I also agree about the naming convention, it's confusing.
>
> Who wants to code it ? :)
>
> KaKaRoTo
>
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Gustavo A. Díaz
> <gustavo.d...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Today I was redesigning the CL emblems which I think it needs a
>> modification in the actual code implementation of it. How is like now, a
>> user/designer could never use a rounded pixmap, since the user DP is always
>> square and it use the size of the emblem pixmap (Ex. if the emblem pixmap is
>> 32px, the DP will be the same).
>>
>> So, I've designed these: http://artistic.lnxteam.org/?p=477 (despite the
>> Spanish post, there you could see the images...)
>>
>> In this case, i think is a better way, the DP must fit the middle
>> rectagle, so that any designer could design a better emblem pixmap.
>>
>> Plus, another detail is that must exist a offline_emblem and not to use
>> the plain_emblem when contacts are offline (which should be called
>> online_emblem to follow the others pixmaps names, away_... busy_...), like
>> the one i've designed.
>>
>> What do you think?
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>> --