Hi!

I am Luca I'm an italian student and I decided to subscribe this ML
because I'd like to help  developing amsn2. I love Python programming
and I know it quite well, I worked on a web service but recently i
started having a look to graphical programming.

I'd like to know how i can begin helping, a had a look around but
haven't found anything like a todo list or some bug to try to fix, for
now i just played making attempts to save configuration to file in
~/.amsn2 .

Hope I can help, I appreciate very much all the work done and I like the
design of the application, it's very simple and self-explanatory.

Luca