TODO 1: Fix speed/cancel when sending from SB

TODO 2: Bring back "save file under user dir" option

TODO 3: Decipher that new SLP that WLM sends when upnp-ing (ask lfrb?)

TODO 4: P2Pv2

wrt #1 :

23:28 <@vivia> right now... when we receive an ack, the
switchboard.tcl says "okay i can send the next chunk"
23:29 <@vivia> maybe if there are more than 5 unacked, instead of
queueing, i should return "cannot send"
23:29 <@vivia> and the send queue elsewhere (which says "read next
data, chunk it and send it")