Hi all,

I haven't been on #amsn for a week now because I'm living in a different
place now and I still don't have internet connexion here,
so don't worry, I'm not 0xDEAD :)

I got pc + internet access today (just for some time) so I wanted to reply
to all topics in the forum, and I saw a problem
with the username of one of amsn art contributors:
http://www.amsn-project.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=4259
Can we make something to fix that? It would be great if "yes".

Just one more thing, I can't reply to one of the topics. Don't know what to
say. Can I get some help, please?
http://www.amsn-project.net/forums/index.php?topic=8259.msg48114#msg48114

I'll be back soon :)

Regards!