This year, GAUDEC and KDE's aKademy are combined and having a Desktop
Summit in Berlin from August 6-12.
Like the previous Desktop Summit in 2009, some of the aMSN developers
are going there.

For now, we don't know yet how many people would want to go and what
budget we would have for everyone... So it would be nice if everyone
who is able to go there (in terms of timing and motivation) replies
here. Also try to get information on how much it would cost for your
travel.
Please start applying if you are willing to go!

Best Regards
--
Boris Faure