On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 4:26 AM Chris Murphy <li...@colorremedies.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am confused. For default partitioning, the idea is to no longr
> create a swap partition, instead there will be both zram-generator and
> zram-generator-defaults packages, which will cause a swap on
> /dev/zram0 to be created during early boot.
>
> When I look in https://pagure.io/fedora-kickstarts all of the ks files
> that contain 'autopart' also contain '--noswap'. Yet Workstation
> edition and others, do have a swap partition created. Suggestions?

Hi,

the kickstart files from fedora-kickstarts
<https://pagure.io/fedora-kickstarts> are used for Fedora release images.
They don't define the default partitioning of new installations. Is there a
problem with the partitioning on these images?

Default partitioning of new installations is defined in Anaconda:
https://github.com/rhinstaller/anaconda/blob/master/data/anaconda.conf#L16

The change seems to be approved. Can I open a pull request for the changes
in the Anaconda configuration files?

Vendy