On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Aengus Lawlor wrote:

> The Robots exclusion tag looks like this:
>
> <META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW">
>
> It's explained in greater detail at:
> http://info.webcrawler.com/mak/projects/robots/exclusion.html#meta

It's a nice idea, but does anyone know which robots support this? If it's
only one or two, I'd be worried about lulling people into a false sense of
security.

--
Stephen Turner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England