I just need a quick sanity check here, before I spend a lot of time
trying to solve something that possible doesn't work?

I can run analog at the command line, and, with

DNSFILE dnsfile.txt
DNS WRITE

in my ANALOG.CFG, I get a Host report with names in it, and a Domains
report.

But when I access the same CFG file through ANLGFORM, I get numerical IP
addresses, and 100% unresolved numerical addresses in the Domain report.

ANLGFORM.EXE also seems to honour HOSTFLOOR, but ignores
HOSTSORTBY REQUESTS

Am I missing something obvious?

Aengus