> Thanks again, for some reason that's not working and I know for a
fact we
> had at least 10 clicks on the darn email link.
>
> > > OK, I tried your suggestion, sent out an email with
> > > http://mysite.com/file.html?email as the url, and we had a few
people in the
> > > office follow the link to the site. Now I can't figure out how
to extract it
> > > from the logs!
> > >
> > Just use
> >   FILEINCLUDE http://mysite.com/file.html?email

i did the following, setup a link to a site and put "?xxx" at the end,
checked
the logs and the referral field has the "xxx" on there but i'm also
not getting
it to show up, even after including the FILEINCLUDE.

pac
--
Michael Packer -- Stingray Powerboats -- http://www.stingrayboats.com
Visit here to make money while surfing the web!