Yes, analog can generate HTML pages to be read from
an intranet or internet server via a browser. Analog also
has the capacity to produce text files (plain and ASCII),
LaTeX code, and delimited flat files with the analog user
specifying a special string to use as delimiter (very handy
for importing into spreadsheets).

Concerning setup, analog usually produces an analog.cfg
file in the main analog directory (same place in which the
analog binary resides).  Which version do you have?  Did
you download source code that you compiled or did you
download a pre-compiled executable file?

Please respond to the list (more help that way).

-- Duke Hillard

Bill Pulte wrote:

> I am new to this analog thing and am looking for guidance.  I work for a
> school district and I want a number of people to access the analog
> information for logging purposes (ie) through a browser.  I am running
> Apache on Debian Gnu/Linux and I added the analog module, but there is no
> .cfg file listed within the database.  My two questions are
>
> 1) first will analog do what I want it to.
>
> 2) Second what am I missing in the setup.
>
> Any help would be appreciated
begin:vcard
n:Hillard;Duke
tel;work:337-482-5763
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.louisiana.edu/
org:University of Louisiana at Lafayette;University Computing Support Services
adr:;;P.O. Box 42770;Lafayette;LA;70504-2770;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Computing Resources Coordinator
fn:Duke Hillard