As you probably already know, Analog usually treats the asterisk (*) as
a wildcard. In this case, you want to treat the asterisk as a literal string.
There are a couple of places in the documentation that mention "literals".
One of these is at "http://www.analog.cx/docs/alias.html"; and another is
at "http://www.analog.cx/docs/quickref.html";. As I haven't used literals
in Analog, I can only offer pointers in the the documentation in the hope
that they are helpful.

-- Duke

Phil Glatz wrote:

Somebody has been sending OPTION method requests to my Apache server - I've since blocked them out with a limit directive, but I'd like to exclude the ones I already have from my Analog reports.

The request in my log looks like:
"OPTIONS * HTTP/1.0"

This is showing up in my requests report as requests to the page *

I can't find a way to exclude particular methods from the requests report, or how to block * as a page name.