On Friday, April 15, 2005 9:46 AM [GMT],
Chris Sharman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> By the way, does anyone know why some messages arrive from
> ,analog-help"@ rather than just analog-help@ ?
> Means I can't reply directly. Have I got something misconfigured in my
> mail client (moz/w2k) ?

I think it must be your mail client - I've never seen it happen. Perhaps
whatever is re-writing the subject line to insert that "MAYBE SPAM" tag
is screwing up the To: line as well.

(By the way, that additional tag may well be blocking your messages for
anyone else who discards messages marked as spam).

Aengus