Dominique,

jo Pol gave us a link where you can post your genealogy on the internet.
I guess their purpose is the same as the ones we have in France, with
Geneanet.
Would it be possible to add a plugin/or/a possibility to our plugin
(export Geneanet) to match the requirements of that site. Of course i've
any clue of what it could be, but maybe if jo has problems for some data
not well displayed, we would have enough information to fix it? my two
euro cents. Francois

--

You use Ancestris? So do we - (Vous utilisez Ancestris? Nous aussi)
http://www.arvernes.com/files/ancestris_localisation_utilisateurs_en.html

Ancestris Web site:
        http://www.ancestris.org
Ancestris Development web site:
        http://trac.arvernes.dyndns.org/ancestris/wiki/Wiki%20Welcome

The archive of this list is available at:
              http://www.mail-archive.com/ancestris_en@ml.arvernes.com

<*> To unsubscribe, send a mail to:
              ancestris_en-unsubscr...@ml.arvernes.com
<*> To get help about available commands, send a mail to:
              ancestris_en-h...@ml.arvernes.com