Hello Francois

> >     1 BURI
> >     2 DATE 15 AUG 1793
> >     2 PLAC Oudleusen, Dalfsen
> >     2 ADDR 't Ulrik
>
> No, but the way you build your gedcom file is not appropriated imho.
> I guess you fool the website that way by mixing the PLAC and
> ADDR tags for an event.

I guess my example is misleading. 't Urik is not a jurisdiction but the name
of a single farm. In pre Napoleon times (about 1812/1832) the country side
had no house numbers.

You suggest
     2 FORM Address, Hamlet,City,ZipCode,County,State,Country
But an address is not a jurisdiction IMHO, why elso should GedCom provide
ADDR properties?
http://www.arvernes.com/files/norme_gedcom/55gcch2.htm#EVENT_DETAIL

But the site does not seem to support ADDR properties. Therefore my
sugestion to turn event adresses in notes prefixed with "address" if ever a
dedicated export gets implemented. But personally I can live without.

Jo

Ancestris Web site:
        http://www.ancestris.org
Ancestris Development web site:
        http://trac.arvernes.dyndns.org/ancestris/wiki/Wiki%20Welcome

The archive of this list is available at:
              http://www.mail-archive.com/ancestris_en@ml.arvernes.com

<*> To unsubscribe, send a mail to:
              ancestris_en-unsubscr...@ml.arvernes.com
<*> To get help about available commands, send a mail to:
              ancestris_en-h...@ml.arvernes.com