caN U HELP ME PLZ.
I M THE beginer of android.
i am facing a problem.
i want to make call from my application..for that i am using Intent...

My Code is...
package android.phonedialer;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.content.Intent;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.net.Uri;

public class AndroidPhoneDialer extends Activity {
    /** Called when the Activity is first created. */
    @Override
    public void onCreate(Bundle icicle) {
    super.onCreate(icicle);
    setContentView(R.layout.main);
    /** Create our Intent to call the Dialer */
    /** Pass the Dialer the number 5551212 */
    Intent DialIntent = new
    Intent(Intent.DIAL_ACTION,Uri.parse("tel:9999052325"));
    /** Use NEW_TASK_LAUNCH to launch the Dialer Activity */
    DialIntent.setLaunchFlags(Intent.NEW_TASK_LAUNCH );
    /** Finally start the Activity */
    startActivity(DialIntent);
    }
    }

I am getting error in "Intent.DIAL_ACTION" and Intent.NEW_TASK_LAUNCH
Its saying that these cannot be resolved..
Please anyone help me..

--
Thanks n Regards,
Shilpi Bhowmick