Thanks Raphael. I was running Classic. I installed the Java version
and that fixed it.

Maybe that needs to be made clearer in the documentation ? :)

Out of curiosity, is it possible at all to get it to work in Classic ?
Are there perhaps additional packages that can be installed to allow
the Android stuff to work properly ?

Cheers.