1. Yes.
2. You can consume web services with Android, which has built-in
webkit, JSON, XML, etc., and for which you can get third-party
libraries for protocols like SOAP.

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.