If you just want to write applications and run them on your phone, any
Android phone will do. If you want to modify the OS on the phone, then
you need either an official development phone or hack a non-dev phone
to be a dev phone.

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.